Saturday, August 20th 2022
Deadline for submitting the application form.
Understand “Rules and Regulations of the Exhibition”,
Please fill out the designated "application form" and apply to the organizer.
Wednesday, August 31st, 2022
Deadline for the advance payment
The organizer will send an invoice to the exhibitor. This is also a confirmation of your application.
Please pay the advance payment (half the booth fee (tax included) of the application booth). as soon as you receive the invoice.
After confirming payment, the organizer will send you a lottery invitation to determine the location of your booth.
If the exhibitor does not pay the advance payment, the organizer will determine that the exhibitor has not participated in the exhibition and will not invite the exhibitor to "the exhibitor briefing session / the booth allocation lottery ".
Exhibitor briefing session /
The booth allocation lottery
After confirming the payment of the advance payment, we will send you information on participation in "the exhibitor briefing session / the booth allocation lottery ".
Before the lottery, the organizer will send you a basic booth split white map considering the type of exhibit and the size of the booth.
3-2-6 Bingomachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka,
The organizer will distribute the exhibition guidelines (booklet) with exhibits, decorative construction, electrical wiring, sound and various notifications.
The explanation and operation of the venue will be explained at the venue.
* After the booth is assigned, we will send you the booth allocation, layout, and invoice for the balance of the booth fee.
* If you cannot participate in "the exhibitor briefing session / the booth allocation lottery ", the location of the booth will be left to the organizer with a power of attorney.
Wednesday, November 30th, 2022
Deadline for payment of the balance of the booth fee
Exhibitors will pay the balance of the booth fee based on the invoice sent with the booth allocation.
If payment is not made, you will not be able to exhibit.
* Depending on the setting of the exhibition hall, the organizer may ask exhibitors to increase or decrease the number of booths.
* Depending on the situation such as the new corona virus infection (COVID-19), we may ask you to limit the events in the exhibition booth.
* Cannot be Cancelled. Even if the exhibitor cancels the participation, the deposited booth fee will not be refunded.
* If the exhibitor cancels the participation after the booth allocation is completed, the full booth fee will be charged.
Thursday, February 2nd, 2023
Carrying in and setting up the exhibition hall
It is a day for setting up and decorating the exhibition booth.
The setup time is from 9:00-20:00, and the time is strictly adhered to.